Spirits of Christmas – Monday 13th December 2021
Spirits of Christmas terms and conditions:
- By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
- Open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Godminster and Chew Valley Distillery, their immediate families, and/or anyone professionally connected with the management of the prize draw
- The prize promotion is open to UK residents only. Delivery to UK mainland addresses only
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- Godminster (“the Promoter”) will award the prize at our own discretion. However, if the Promoter considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only completed entries during the specific promotional period will be entitled to be entered into the draw. Multiple entries using different email accounts for the same individual are not allowed
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include the use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media
- Entrants who opt in to hear from Godminster are consenting to receive messages from us including special offers, news, recipes, and competitions. Entrants are free to unsubscribe from any message after the competition at any time
- The prize will be confirmed via email so entrants must have a valid email address. The winner must agree to share their email address, delivery address, and telephone number for the purposes of delivering the prize
- Godminster reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
Terms & Conditions – Winner Details
- The winner must supply Godminster with the following data: name, email address, shipping address, and mobile telephone number
- As a result of entering, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. Consequently, this may include the use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media
- Entrants who opt in to hear from Godminster are consenting to receive messages from us including special offers, news, recipes, and competitions. However, all entrants are free to unsubscribe from any message after the competition at any time
- Godminster will confirm the prize via email. Therefore, entrants must have a valid email address. The winner must agree to share their email address, delivery address, and telephone number for the purposes of delivering the prize
Entering the competition:
- To enter fill in your name and email address in the competition wizard on the Godminster website, linked from social media and follow both brands on Facebook or Instagram. If you would also like to receive news and offers from Godminster, there is an option to sign up on the final page. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Additionally, proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 9am on Monday 20th December 2021.
- The winner: We will choose the winner at random after 9am on Monday 20th December 2021 from all entries received on social media. As a result, we will contact the winner via email or social media on Monday.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via email. However, if we cannot contact the winner or make successful contact within 6 hours of choosing the competition winners, as a result, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner without liability to the original winner.
- 1 x 70cl Chew Valley Clementine and Cranberry Gin
- 1 x Godminster Grazing Goodness Gift Set. One prize per winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such the law cannot exclude such liability, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment any entrants may suffer by entering the competition. Consequently, nor can we as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter will use personal data that you submit for administrative purposes only and will not disclose any personal data to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.
- The Promoter is Vintage Enterprises Ltd. t/a Godminster, Station Road, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0EH