Terms and conditions:
1. By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
2. The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
4. The prize shall be awarded at Godminster's ("the Promoter") discretion. If the Promoter considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. How to enter: To enter fill in name and email address in the competition wizard on the Godminster website, linked from social media. If you would also like to receive news and offers from Godminster, there is an option to sign up on the final page. You may unsubscribe at any time.
7. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
8. The closing date for receipt of entries is midday on Wednesday 13th February 2019.
9. The winner: The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received. The winner will be contacted via email on Thursday 14th February 2019. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within 48 hours of the competition winners being chosen, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner without liability to the original winner.
10. The Prize: 1 of 15 pairs of tickets to either National Wedding Show Olympia or Birmingham NEC. One prize per winner, promo code to be emailed to winner's email address. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
11. Entrants who opt in to hear from Godminster are consenting to receive messages from us including special offers, news, recipes and competitions. Entrants are free to unsubscribe from any message after the competition at any time.
12. Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.
13. The Promoter is Vintage Enterprises Ltd. t/a Godminster, Station Road, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0EH