Want to work for Godminster?
We’re a growing team and from time to time we’ll post new job opportunities here. Keep checking this page for updates if you’re interested in joining the Godminster family!
Warehouse Assistants – October to 24th December 2021
Varied and interesting roles working within our warehouse as part of a small dedicated team. Candidates must be flexible, have attention to detail and the ability to work at pace. Full clean driving licence required as there may be some local delivery driving required. Hours will include some weekend/ out of hours work. October start with both part-time and full time positions available. Based at our production/warehouse site in Bruton.
Why chose Godminster? We are a small growing Somerset based Cheddar company in the picturesque town of Bruton, we believe our staff are key to our business. We provide a good working environment, choice of lunch on a Thursday and fresh fruit available daily. Holiday pay. Parking.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
SHOW SALES TEAM MEMBERS
We are looking for superstar sales people to join our lovely Show Team with a few events this summer and also during our busy Christmas period from October to December. The hours vary depending on the event from half a day to several days.
Our dream candidates are people who can be very flexible with their hours and are willing to travel.
- Representing Godminster and our brand and promoting our award–winning products and gift range.
- Following health and safety checks and procedures
- Stock management and cashing up when required
Essential Experience and skills:
- People skills, enthusiastic and energetic
- Hard working and organised
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Sales experience
- Willingness to promote sales and engage with customers
- Full clean driving license and able/confident to drive a van when required
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also include a paragraph outlining why you think you would be great for the job