Want to work for Godminster?
We’re a growing team and from time to time we’ll post new job opportunities here. Keep checking this page for updates if you’re interested in joining the Godminster family!
Marketing Assistant and Content Creator
If you have a few years of experience working in digital marketing and LOVE cheese, then we have an amazing opportunity for you to join the Godminster team!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Marketing Assistant and Content Creator to join our growing team in Bruton, Somerset. We need someone passionate about social media excellence with a genuine love for showing off your creative, photography, video and writing skills (in a Godminster way of course).
You’ll be joining our marketing team to look after all things social media and content creation. As our new Marketing Assistant, you’ll be reporting into the Marketing Manager and have support from our Marketing Executive. We’ll help you grow and develop with the role – and the business! – as we work towards ambitious sales targets.
Keeping your finger on all kinds of digital trends and social media viral hits will be key to this role – you’ll need to stay up to date on all things foodie and look for opportunities that the brand can capitalise on to drive brand awareness.
Candidates must be available to interview in early July with a prospective start date of 1st August 2021.
Sounds good to you? Then read on below…
What you’ll be doing
- Living, breathing and shouting about all things Godminster across our online channels
- Creating beautiful and mouth-watering images and videos featuring our products
- Posting thumb-stopping content on our social media channels
- Writing brilliant copy for our different sales channel
- Chatting to our friends and followers on social media in a timely fashion
- Collaborating with our marketing team to make sure our branded materials look as lovely as our cheese tastes
- Being an organic cheese champion at our trade shows, tastings and events wherever needed
Who you are
- An experienced social media type (preferably from the food and drink world) with at least 3 years under your belt
- Skilled with running and reporting on paid social media, especially using Facebook Business Manager
- A visual creative with a passion for photography and video
- Brilliant at Photoshop (or your preferred program)
- Perfectly at home on all social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and TikTok
- Familiar with using Google Analytics, ecommerce content management systems, CRM systems and email marketing platforms
- A first-class communicator who can confidently engage with our team
- Highly organised and good at juggling (metaphorically speaking)
- A wonderfully lovely all-round person who plays nicely with others
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A competitive salary depending on your experience and skill set
- Training to help advance you along your career
- 21 days holiday, pension and a staff discount on the best cheese you’ve ever tasted
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Start Date: 1st August 2021
Salary: £21,000+ DOE
To Apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to HR@godminster.com