This easy recipe is perfect for a party starter or a delicious snack that everyone can share. You only need a few ingredients and can add almost whatever you want. So, it is the ultimate maximum impact for minimum effort recipe!
We suggest here adding slices of garlic to give a hint of strength that is balanced by the rich and creaminess of the melted brie. Other ideas include; flaked almonds, fresh rosemary from the garden, chopped cranberry and basil, drizzled honey and pistachio or just keep it simple and eat it plain with fresh bread. Grapes and fresh figs compliment this well and before you realise it you have a delicious feast on your table!
This recipe serves four people and will take around 15 mins to prepare and cook.
1 x 200g Brie
2 cloves of fresh garlic
Pinch of salt and pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 180°C or gas mark 4
- Place brie in a Brie Baker and place on an oven proof dish
- Spread top with butter; cover with garlic / rosemary / almonds (as desired)
- Score the brie to allow it to bubble
- Add the slices of garlic into the brie
- Cover the brie with the Brie Baker lid or some tin foil
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until the centre
- Serve warm with sliced fresh bread