These fabulous canapes are perfect bite-size nibbles that are not only delicious but also easy to make!
- 4 eggs
- 75ml double cream
- 2-3 tbsp plain flour
- parmesan (grated)
- 50g chorizo (chopped)
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes
- 50g Godminster Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar (grated)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/ gas mark 4
- Grease a 12-hole tartlet or small muffin tin
- Stir the eggs, cream and flour together
- Mix in the parmesan, chorizo, Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar and sun-dried tomatoes and season well
- Divide the mixture evenly between the tin
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden
Leave to cool before serving
Top tip: If you would like to add a little spice to your frittatas, add some peppers or chilli flakes.