Extremely simple and quick to make, this delicious cheddar bake is the perfect appetiser. Serve with bread, crackers, celery – whatever you fancy! Just make sure you eat it whilst it’s hot.
- 150g Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar (grated)
- 100g cream cheese
- 50g mozzarella (sliced into small pieces)
- 1 chilli (chopped)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C/ Fan 170C/ Gas 5
- Pour grated cheddar and sliced mozzarella into a mixing bowl
- Grind in some black pepper
- Combine the cream cheese and chilli with the cheddar and mozzarella. Stir until well mixed
- Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe dish and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes. (They’re may be some oil on top, however once you start enjoying this will disappear!)
- Serve and enjoy!