Delicious and extremely easy to make, these fabulous treats will have everyone asking for seconds and also work as an excellent snack for the kids.
- Puff pastry block
- 100g Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar (sliced)
- 8 rashers of bacon
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas 6
- Roll out the puff pastry into a rectangle onto a floured surface
- Divide the pastry into 8 sections
- Place one slice of Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar onto the middle of each pastry section (if you want to make your turnovers extra cheesy you can add more cheese if you’d like)
- Place the bacon rasher on top of the slice of cheddar
- Fold the pastry inwards and pinch the sides together
- Brush with beaten egg
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Leave to cool and enjoy!