These Godminster Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar loaded potato skins are a simply delicious light lunch or a yummy snack. Tasty and easy to make… the perfect combination!
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 100g Godminster Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar (grated)
- 3 spring onions (chopped)
- 2tsp mustard
- 1tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork all over. Then drizzle the olive oil over and rub the oil and salt into the potatoes
- Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender
- Remove from the oven and cut the potatoes in half
- Scoop out the middle of the potatoes (being careful not to ruin the skins) and transfer to a mixing bowl
- Add the cheddar, spring onions, mustard, and butter to the potato filling and combine
- Scoop the fillings into the skins
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. You can also add extra toppings, we like to add chilli flakes!