7g Fast action dried yeast
2 tbsp Olive Oil
250g Strong white flour
100g Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar
- Stir the yeast and olive oil into a measuring jug filled with 300ml of warm water. Mix until smooth and all the yeast has dissolved.
- Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl, being sure to remove any lumps. Then, pour your mixture into the bowl.
- Knead the flour and mixture together until forming a dough.
- Next, tip the dough onto a floured surface and work until smooth and malleable.
- Place your dough back into the bowl and cover with clingfilm. Leave to rise until dough has doubled in size.
- Once risen, knock back the dough and knead once again to remove any air.
- Separate the dough into 9 pieces and shape into balls, pushing a square of Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar into each.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (180°C/Gas mark 6). Place the dough balls onto baking trays lined with parchment paper and cover, leaving to prove again until doubled in size.
- Uncover the dough balls and sprinkle a small amount of cheese over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Once baked, leave to cool before serving.