Godminster Cheddar Potato Gratin
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease your roasting dish.
- Pour the cream and milk into a pan. Add the crushed garlic and heat gently.
- Grate your Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar.
- Peel and slice the potatoes taking care to slice them as thinly as possible. Do the same with your onion.
- Layer the potatoes and onion inside the dish, sprinkling the cheddar as you go. (Save some cheddar for the top of your dish!) Pour over the cream and milk and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake for an hour and a half or until the potatoes are tender and the bake is golden.