These fabulous Godminster-filled meatballs are not only easy to make but also delicious! Enjoy with spaghetti bolognese for a quick and simple weeknight supper.
- 250g beef mince
- 100g Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar (grated)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 garlic clove (peeled and grated)
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- Place the beef, egg, cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, and herbs into a bowl
- Using your hands, mix until well combined
- Season with salt and pepper
- Roll the mixture into equal-sized balls
- Heat some oil in a pan over a medium-high heat
- Fry the meatballs for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through
- Enjoy with either a bolognese sauce on their own or with spaghetti!