All of our products have Best Before dates in 2024 which means they’re the perfect Christmas cheese gift!
Our Non-Alcoholic Cheese and Chutney Hamper is the perfect gift for family and friends this Christmas! Toast the new year with a bottle of fresh and flavourful Dowding’s Apple Juice, made just a few miles away from Godminster Farm in the heart of Somerset.
The NON-ALCOHOLIC Christmas Cheese and CHUTNEY Hamper includes:
- 200g truckle of Vintage Bruton Beauty cheddar cheese – creamy and smooth
- 200g truckle of Black Truffle Howling Hound cheddar cheese – rich and bold
- 200g truckle of Oak Smoked Cheyney’s Fortune cheddar cheese – intense and deep
- 200g truckle of Red Chilli Devil’s Dance cheddar cheese – fiery and bright
- A 750ml bottle of Dowding’s Apple Juice – a gloriously fruity bottle of mouth-watering apple juice pressed only a few miles from Godminster Farm
- 80g packet of Golden Honey and Oat Biscuits – delicate and crisp
- A pot of Beetroot and Apple Chutney – a sweet and chunky chutney that goes wonderfully with all our cheeses
- A pot of our new Sticky Fig Chutney – the perfect partner to our Black Truffle Howling Hound cheddar
- A pot of our new Cider Apple Jelly – adds a delicious sweetness to our Red Chilli Devil’s Dance cheddar
- Delivered in a magnetic closure hamper box by a next-day couriered service to ensure minimal time out of refrigeration
NON-ALCOHOLIC CHRISTMAS HAMPER
Have a Christmas to remember with our non-alcoholic gift hamper! Rather than pairing this hamper with wine or champagne, this hamper features a bottle of amazingly delicious fresh apple juice – pressed only a few miles from Godminster Farm itself! As well as being a Taste of the West winning product, this non-alcoholic apple juice makes a great partner for our range of creamy and rich cheddar cheeses.
About OUR CHRISTMAS Cheese
Our range of flavoured organic cheddar truckles are made with the same gold-standard cheddar cheese that goes into our flagship Vintage Bruton Beauty, ensuring a smooth, rich and powerful cheddar every time. We only use the very best organic cheddar cheese to go into our truckles, as organic farming is vital to everything Godminster believes in. Read more about our carbon negative farm on our blog.
All of our cheeses are vegetarian, pasteurised, and made to strict Soil Association organic standards.
Award Winning Cheddar Cheese
The Godminster team were delighted to win two gold medals at the World Cheese Awards in 2023 for our Vintage Bruton Beauty cheddar! Not only that, but we also took home a super gold for our Black Truffle Howling Hound cheddar at the World Cheese Awards in 2022 as well.