The Godminster Celebration Cake topped with a star-shaped cheddar is ideal for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, celebrations, anniversaries, parties, picnics, and many more get-togethers, and it is suitable for approximately 25-35 people. It’s easy to put together and you’re free to leave it as it is or to decorate it as you please to complement your event, with fruit, ribbon, or anything else. We love to see pictures of how you’ve decorated these cakes!
The Godminster Celebration Cheese Cake features:
- A 1kg wheel of brie
- A 1kg truckle of our burgundy waxed Vintage Bruton Beauty Organic Cheddar
- A 250g wheel of brie
- Our 200g Cheyney’s Fortune Oak-Smoked Organic Vintage Cheddar
- Topped off with our iconic 150g Vintage Bruton Beauty Organic Cheddar – Star
The Godminster Celebration Cheese cake, topped with a star-shaped cheese, is the perfect centrepiece for your next party or wedding and is sure to satisfy all cheese lovers. With such a delicious selection of cheeses and flavours for yourself and guests to choose from, our Godminster cheese cake tower is a real crowd-pleaser!
Please note: Throughout the year it may be difficult to source particular cheeses that are being made by our small artisan cheesemaking friends as they are speciality products. We will try wherever possible to make sure that a suitable replacement is featured of similar weight and value. We apologise should this happen.
If your cheese cake is being displayed in a tent, marquee, conservatory or any other warm environment please ensure it is refrigerated as much as possible before displaying. We recommend using cake boards and cake dowels to keep your tower in good condition for longer periods of time.
Godminster Wedding Cheese Cake Delivery
- We send our cheese cakes out using a premium, express, tracked and timed courier service that gives you an hour’s window in which your cake will be delivered
- As with all our Godminster wedding cheese cakes, please place your order with us at least 2 weeks in advance
- When checking out, please select a delivery day at least 3 working days before your event as our couriers may sometimes have unexpected delays
- We cannot provide a refund if your venue doesn’t accept outside catering so please double check this before ordering to avoid disappointment
- Having someone available to sign and refrigerate the cake on delivery is essential – our couriers will not be able to pass on any storage advice or leave it unattended unless arranged between the customer and the courier directly
- Please liaise with your venue to check if it will accept deliveries as our couriers will not be able to do this
- Please double check your email address as this will be the contact email for any delivery notifications on the day
- The cheese wheel cake will be delivered in an insulated box. Assembly is easy and can be done in minutes – simply stack one cheese on top of the other. Remember to use dowelling and cake boards if needed.