All of our products have Best Before dates in 2024 which means they’re the perfect Christmas cheese gift!
A Christmas hamper filled with cheese and fizz is the perfect gift for foodie friends and family alike! Our Christmas Cheese and Fizz Hamper is filled with an award-winning selection of our bestselling cheddars and chutneys alongside a perfectly selected bottle of de Chanceny Saumur, a sparkling wine that rivals champagne and prosecco!
The Christmas Cheese and FIZZ Hamper includes:
- 200g truckle of Vintage Bruton Beauty cheddar cheese – creamy and smooth
- 200g truckle of Black Truffle Howling Hound cheddar cheese – rich and bold
- 200g truckle of Oak Smoked Cheyney’s Fortune cheddar cheese – intense and deep
- 200g truckle of Red Chilli Devil’s Dance cheddar cheese – fiery and bright
- A 750ml bottle of De Chanceny Saumur – a light and fruity sparkling wine with a clean finish
- 80g packet of Golden Honey and Oat Biscuits – delicate and crisp
- A pot of Beetroot and Apple Chutney – a sweet and chunky chutney that goes wonderfully with all our cheeses
- A pot of our new Sticky Fig Chutney – the perfect partner to our Black Truffle Howling Hound cheddar
- A pot of our new Cider Apple Jelly – adds a delicious sweetness to our Red Chilli Devil’s Dance cheddar
- Delivered in a magnetic closure hamper box by a next-day couriered service to ensure minimal time out of refrigeration
About the FIZZ
The De Chanceny Saumur is from the Loire Valley, part of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. This sparkling wine starts with classic, toasty, aromas before developing into a ripe orchard fruit flavour. The fresh, lively mousse gives way to a clean, crisp finish. Made from a blend of 80% Chenin Blanc, 10% Chardonnay and 10% Chenin Blanc, it develops for at least 9 months on the lees before disgorging and topping up. A great apéritif, it pairs well with grilled sea bass or poultry in creamy sauces… as well as a Godminser cheeseboard, of course!
About OUR CHRISTMAS Cheese
Our range of flavoured organic cheddar truckles are made with the same gold-standard cheddar cheese that goes into our flagship Vintage Bruton Beauty, ensuring a smooth, rich and powerful cheddar every time. We only use the very best organic cheddar cheese to go into our truckles, as organic farming is vital to everything Godminster believes in. Read more about our carbon negative farm on our blog.
All of our cheeses are vegetarian, pasteurised, and made to strict Soil Association organic standards.
Award Winning Cheddar Cheese
The Godminster team were delighted to win two gold medals at the World Cheese Awards in 2023 for our Vintage Bruton Beauty cheddar! Not only that, but we also took home a super gold for our Black Truffle Howling Hound cheddar at the World Cheese Awards in 2022 as well.