After Dinner Truffle and Port Selection – Round
Any Questions? Read our FAQ!
Why not try our Black Truffle After Dinner Port Selection Gift Set? It’s the perfect cheeseboard to follow a splendid dinner with friends. Combining a pair of our Organic Cheddars with a beautiful bottle of Churchill’s Reserve Porto, it’s a luxurious treat for any occasion.
The smooth creaminess of our Vintage Organic Cheddar and the rich flavour of our brand new Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar pairs beautifully with Churchill’s award-winning Reserve Port. Churchill’s Ports are made in the most traditional way, with minimal intervention and maximum respect for the natural grape conditions.
The Black Truffle After Dinner Port Selection Gift Set features:
- 200g Vintage Organic Cheddar – Round (recently voted the Nation’s Favourite Organic Product at the Best of Organic Market Awards)
- 200g Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar (recently awarded Gold at the International Cheese Awards)
- 20cl Churchill’s Reserve Port
Multi Award-Winning Products
We’re delighted to say our Vintage Organic Cheddar was named at The Nation’s Favourite Organic Product in 2019 at the BOOM Awards hosted by the Soil Association thanks to votes from the general public!
Our recently launched Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar won Gold at the prestigious International Cheese Awards.
We make our cheddar to a traditional 90-year-old recipe and mature it for up to 12 months. After that, we select the very best cheese to make it into one of our award-winning truckles. It has a rich depth of flavour with a smooth texture. All of our cheese is made using pasteurised milk and is certified organic by the Soil Association. They contain no artificial preservatives, and they are suitable for vegetarians.
- This gift set comes packaged in an attractive gift box made from recycled cardboard that is also recyclable. The glass bottle is widely recyclable. The wax isn’t recyclable yet but we’re working on it!
- Delivery to any mainland UK address in 3-5 working days at no additional cost.
- You must be 18 years old or over to purchase this product
How to store me
Our cheeses are organic and contain no preservatives so we recommend refrigeration (or storage in a cheese drawer or cheese pantry if you are lucky enough to have one!). Remove the cheese from the fridge an hour before serving to allow it to warm to room temperature and bring out all the natural flavours.
Vintage Organic Cheddar: Nutritional Analysis (per 100g)
Energy: 1725kJ/416 kcal
Of which saturates: 21.7g
Total Carbohydrates: 0.1g
Allergens- Contains Milk
Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar: Nutritional Analysis (per 100g)
Energy: 1714kJ/414 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 0.1g
Dietary Fibre: 0.1g
Of which saturates: 21.4g
Sodium (mg): 1.8g
Allergens – Contains Milk
Churchill’s Reserve Port: