Cheeseday Competition – Tuesday 28th January 2020
Cheeseday terms and conditions:
- By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
- The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- Godminster (“the Promoter”) will award the prize at our own discretion. However, if the Promoter considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
Entering the competition:
- To enter fill in name and email address in the competition wizard on the Godminster website, linked from social media. If you would also like to receive news and offers from Godminster, there is an option to sign up on the final page. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Additionally, proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 10pm on Tuesday 28th January 2020.
- The winner: We will choose the winner at random after 9am on Wednesday 29th January 2020 from all entries received on social media. As a result, we will contact the winner via email or social media on Wednesday.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via email. However, if we cannot contact the winner or make successful contact within 6 hours of choosing the competition winners, as a result, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner without liability to the original winner.
- The winner must have a mainland United Kingdom address. We will contact the winner with details of how to claim their free cheese.
- 1 x Triple Cheddar Collection – Heart One prize per winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such the law cannot exclude such liability, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment any entrants may suffer by entering the competition. Consequently, nor can we as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter will use personal data that you submit for administrative purposes only and will not disclose any personal data to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.
- The Promoter is Vintage Enterprises Ltd. t/a Godminster, Station Road, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0EH