Godminster's Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
- Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking. All of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
- We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and are committed to acting ethically and with integrity.
- The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our business is the responsibility of all those working for us. If you have any concerns or queries regarding modern slavery, you must contact Joanne Snow or Jessica Kimber-Holloway immediately.
- Any employee found to be in breach of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action and, potentially, dismissal.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and we may amend it at any time.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Godminster policies and we would be happy to help!